Updated COVID Measures
Effective - 4/25/2021
We welcome your safe return to the Library. Please familiarize yourself with our pandemic operating measures to help us to continue our ongoing reopening and restoration of library services for our community.
COVID-19 Guildelines and Limitations
- If you are sick, please stay home. Patrons exhibiting active signs of illness will not be permitted to enter.
- All patrons ages 10 and older up are required to wear a mask at all times while visiting the Library. Patrons medically exampted from mask wearing may receive service at the drive-up window, by phone or through home delivery service (available to patrons residing within the Wadsworth City School District).
- Patrons living within the Wadsworth School District are eligible for free home delivery service (learn more).
- Please sanitize your hands when you arrive and as you leave at the hygiene station in our entryway.
- Continue to practice 6 feet of social distancing from other parties and staff.
- A limited number of armchairs and tables are now available for reading, study and other needs.
- Building occupancy limits have been restored to code.
- Patron visits are no longer limited by time.
- Meeting rooms are now avilable for public reservation, with limitations (learn more).
- Study rooms are now available for public reservation, with limitations (learn more).
- Returned items are quarantined for 3 days.
- A limited number of public access computers are available in the periodical area.
- Two 15-minute express computer stations are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Staff members continue to wear masks and adhere to social distancing guidelines. Plastic guards have been installed at all service desks. All high-touch surfaces, including countertops, railings, restrooms, computers, and self-checkout machines, will be disinfected frequently throughout the day.
Items can be returned in the bin located next to the circulation desk, the book drops in the west parking lot, or the book drop next to the front entrance. The drive-up book drop will remain open 24/7. Returned items will be checked in after a quarantine period of no less than three days. This will not affect borrowing limits, and no late fees will accrue during this time.